2013年11月25日星期一

❤ 番薯

凌晨咯 待会儿睡一下又得起床去学校考试了
一丁点儿的压力都没有 XD
想必每个SPM考生都会懂是怎么一回事对吧 :P

11/24
Happy Birthday LoSiawThing :D
went to Grill Kitchen for dinner

after dinner, second round TheBed
hmmm actually before that I'm consider about I should going out or not
because the next day i still have exam lol
but when I get something from my friends
and I just feel like WHATEVER xD

11/23
Last Saturday night
movie with Matthew and MeiYee :D
Kick Ass Girls
不错看 而且感觉好好笑 xD
虽然有点不合逻辑 lol

11/21
Thursday night . . .
after tuition, went to Lintas 98 Pub
hmmm for A.K birthday
actually I'm regret for attended
Hahaha but still, Happy Birthday Andrew :)

11/20
Wednesday night :3
went to 1Borneo for movie
FreeBirds
好可爱的火鸡 :3
有故事内容的卡通是最好看的 xD

after movie, went to KKIA
just for our chocotop Icecream :P
arrived home on 12am

11/15
Last Last Friday night
movie with kakii
Firefly
很废很废的一部电影
给我一种很zhadao的感觉 lol
看到一半大家受不了
结果换电影院看另一部电影 :3
换到去看恐怖片 @@

这篇写得零零碎碎的
没什么特别
只因为我都忘记了好多好多 :3

❤ 习惯成自然

没有评论:

发表评论